Thursday, May 2, 2013

Becoming an au pair in Europe or live in Miami, Florida....Which one?

     I'm listening to music as I type this. I love all types of music as long as it gets me out of my seat and start to dance my heart out. Well, my day was busy as I ran around trying to get errands done. Then I cooked dinner which was spaghetti with broccoli and sausage. I also had some bread as well. For desert it was chocolate cookies. I don't cook too often but when I do I do a good job. I have never been too found of cooking since I take of children for a living. It's part of my job to cook right? Sometimes I did that as an babysitter with other families and sometimes I just help fix the food. It depends. I rather wash dishes. I leave the cooking to my amazing roommate. Her birthday is tomorrow so Happy Birthday Roomie!!! I got an card for her I'm so excited to give it to her. I didn't have a lot of money so I got her a card. It's the thought that counts....right?

      I have been working on this idea of becoming an au pair lately. I have been researching this since I have not heard about it until this year.  I'm lucky because in some countries I am still able to go and learn a whole new culture. I love history,children and art so why not. The only thing...I need to get that au pair job first. Right now I'm still looking for a family to take me in. I hope to find a family that will be willing to take me in. Since I'm one of the older girls I'm on border-line too old for this program in some countries. Lucky in the following countries I can still try to get into like France, Spain, China, Denmark, Turkey, Norway and Sweden. I only speak English. I was lucky as an child to speak Italian since I went to Italy. I can only say my numbers and some of the colors now. That's sad. The other opportunity that I have been thinking about is trying to find a job in Miami, Florida. I want to be an childcare provider in Florida like I do now. As long as I can work to do something I love than I'm all good. Either way these opportunities will be good for me towards become a better person. I just only want the best for myself and a better life.


As for me, I'm going back to dancing to music. I got to go back my party of one....bye and enjoy your day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment