Friday, September 13, 2013

(Part Two) First day of School and thinking about the future

What do I picture my life to be 5 years from now. I picture myself being in France and living an dream that I always wanted to do. I always wanted to study art in Paris, France. I want to become an Artist and a Elementary Art Teacher. I want to learn the language and culture. I watch YouTube videos of girls and guys who got to go to Europe to discover the world beyond the world that they grew up in. Europe is an unique place since everything is so close together. You get to see not only how people in France live but in Italy, Germany, Portugal, and more countries in one continent. Yes, there are tourist that come over there to see the sights and live as an temporary resident of there but I actually want to live there at least for a year. In five years I would be 32 years old. I would by then went to my high school reunion. I would have done my au pair year in France already and might be back in the United States though. You never know where my life will end up. However, my life will end up I will be happy because if I don't get to live all of my dreams I will live the biggest ones of all. This is what happens when you grow up in Italy and love the slower pace of life. I'm thankful for everything that I have and the dreams of the future knowing that my dreams will come true but that I just have to wait a while. I'm only 27 and willing to wait if it takes me one step closer to my beautiful dreams :)


No comments:

Post a Comment