Sunday, September 1, 2013

"We need to give it second chance...so why not...Labor Day Weekend"

Listening to Bruno Mars' song right now "Treasure". It's one of my summer songs...Oh yeah! Sadly summer is almost over. I have not been able to enjoy anything between working and trying to get things done...Oh NO!!! Summer don't leave me!!!!!!!! I love summer. It has my heart. I am going to the beach on Monday so today it's my get my things done day. I'm going to do things right. You know me...I'm a crazy girl who will clean on an Sunday. So, I'm going to see if I can find an final swimsuit. I want a 2 piece but maybe next year for that one. So I'm going to enjoy the last summer vacation...Let's see If I can get my last days of summer :)

I was going to quit trying to become an Au pair. Then I thought about it. This family wasn't the one for me and there is another family who would want me someday. Yes, this proved to me that I'm willing to do something different and exciting. Yes, I am going to leave and have an year to experience something different. Every place around the world is going through changes. Everyone want to live an quality life where they can live peacefully and raise there families. I hope one day that we can live in a peaceful world full of hope and happiness. I have learned a lot about myself this year. This has been a year of growth and understanding. I have given up on myself for so long and finding out I wasn't going to France was the biggest disappointment since college. I have realized how important this really means to me. I'm thankful that this helped me at a time I was at my lowest in my life. It gave a reason to look towards the future so I don't mind giving this an second chance. Yes I have changed I and grown up. Yes, I have raised 4 kids, take care of countless others and have inspired others to live in spite of all the hardships. I may have to live on this earth alone since my parents are deceased but they shine above me guarding their angel  All of this has told me that I will leave finally but I need to be patient a little longer. You can live your dreams but you must work really hard. No one is just going to hand over your dream in your hand. I wish it was that easy. So, Yes, I am going to France but I just have to wait. So Drake was right....."Nothing was ever the same".

No comments:

Post a Comment