Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dreams and Realities Ahead Part II

This family will be living in the middle of France. They have 3 children all girls. Most of the kids are really young. The oldest kid in the group that I may watch is 8 year old boy. All the kids are really young. So they are in the age group I really want. Now there are others but I have not really heard from them too much. There has been some hit and misses. Some families have talked to me but never gave me more information. I don't have too much more time with interviewing since I have to start the whole visa process soon. It has to under 3 months old so doctor appointments and stuff has to be taken care of and I need to do that soon as possible. Hopefully I can do it all in a timely manner. I'm not sure since my dream is to go to France because that's where my heart is really but I'm willing to go to Spain because I feel like the families are more genuine. What will stop me from going to spain is the visa because they don't play around and I'm not feeling the idea of being deported out of the country. So it may end up being france for just that reason. However going to Spain will teach me about a new language that I should had paid attention to as it spoken here as well since we have immigrants that speak spanish. my best friend speaks French and English. I really going to have to dig deep into my heart and soul. I'm also going to have to research each country as well. Thankfully I have been keeping up with the news. That will also determine where I go as well. My heart is torn is really torn.




No comments:

Post a Comment