Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the craziest of them all?

Feeling like an tornado and a train coming inside my head. With everything all over the place and the damage of the aftermath is my life. As everything gets closer and closer the end is far but almost near. I'm dealing with the reality of everything. My job ends in a month just as I leave for Washington D.C for the visa. The day after that meeting I'm dealing with my last day of work. After that I have two weeks to make money and worry about flying, packing and saying good bye to my first family ( sister, brother in law, J, L, and M) my second family (my friends and their families), my church family (the last Sunday in September) and finally to Virginia. My first family doesn't know yet and they will learn sooner than later now that J is back from her vacation.

What I still I need to do....EVERYTHING!!!! I not just got to prepare for the visa appointment but also to do the final calendar for my job. I'll just do that at my job to keep me busy...lol. Everything is going bananas and I'm a monkey all over the place. AHHH!!! Thank Goodness for Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, lil Wayne, Trey Songz and others. Thanking Goodness for the music and people who create them. Tonight as I sit under the covers and dream of France. I dream of Nutella being cheaper. I also dream of blue skies. So I asked in the beginning of the post..."Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who is the craziest of them all? I got a answer for you. As I sit on the bed listening to all different kinds of music, the answer will be the girl who allows people to stress her out. So who is that I asked you guys. I can say...ME! So let it go and let it be you silly clueless american au pair. You really live up to your name don't you...lol? Why yes I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment