Friday, August 16, 2013

Thinking about you: Finding ways to make it A-OK

You might be wondering...what is this!?! Well, everyone I know so far are so concerned about this whole adventure I'm taking for many reasons. My sister doesn't know as of yet but she will go crazy. I'm leaving for a country that I don't know anybody in, I'm gone for 11 months and no one knows if I am going to be OK or not. To be honest, they worry about me being kidnapped in Europe. I am not going to lie and say that I want to travel to Italy at least. After all, I grew up in Sicily, Italy for three of my life. Yes, the world we live in is an dangerous place but that should not stop someone from wanting to experience the world. Every country has it's good and bad people with it. So this is what I'll do for now. I will let them see this blog and have a you tube channel as well to keep them in the know that I am going to be alright in Marseilles, France. Oh guess what people....45 days to go and an visa appointment hopefully on the 13th of September. I got to get things done NOW!!!! Love you for worrying. I may not be the easiest person to love or deal with but you love me anyway and that is what I appreciate. Thank you

Love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment