Sunday, August 11, 2013

Giving up or Keep it moving?

The question everyone ask when you are a child "What are you going to be when you grow up"? For me, It was being an Elementary Art Teacher/Artist. Yes, I still want to become an teacher and an artist. However, I had to make sacrifices for others and that forced me to change from forcing on myself to give to the point to losing my self. I am the loving free-spirit girl who is easy going and willing to do anything for others in a min. before I do anything for myself. What have I learned since leaving Maury High School in 2005 that I have a beautiful heart and willing to bring smiles to people faces by being silliy. However, I need to work on putting all the energy I put on others into myself, being more bold and standing for myself, and finally stop having these impossible expectations for myself.

Which leads me into the tittle of this post "Giving up or Keep it moving"? I put this here to tell you don't allow others to lead you away from what you want to do. Either it's going to Bush Gardens, going to college, moving across the country or moving across the world. Life is timeless. I have gave up on so many things so that I can survive here on my part time job here in Virginia. This wasn't part of my dream. This is what happens when you just accept life instead of creating your own dreams for yourself. For me, this is my path towards understand my life. You have to understand that everyone has to go through the worst times to appreciate the best of times. Accept all opportunities that comes your way and you will go far in life. My everyone's life path is different and learn from others along the way. Loving and being scared of my changes but willing to work through it all so that this time I won't live with the regrets that I have lived so far in the past 6 years of my life. Loving my life's lesson love... Miss NYG 

No comments:

Post a Comment