Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thinking about you France: The Preparation

Waking up on an beautiful summer day, thinking about the future and listening to Tori Kelly on You tube. That Tori is super talented to the fullest. My favorite so far is Thinking about you cover with Angie Girl. I'm also going to find an art activity for the kids today. I'm thinking about making a sun for the little kids that they can paint but for the older ones who are in actual school I'll have to think a little harder. That's what the internet for. I don't normally teach the older ones but I love challenges and I'm a challenge anyway. I'm so tired but I'm going to keep it going anyway. I got three more days until I rest. I work a part-time job so it takes a lot of my time preparing for the kids.

As for preparing for France has started to become real. I leave in two months. I'll be on an airplane on October 1sr 2013. I'll end up in France on October 2nd. I can't believe I have this amazing opportunity to learn so much about not only France but what I can do as well. I better represent New York, Italy and my families to the fullest. I'm having so much that needs to get done like finally tell my boss the actual date I'm leaving, tell my family, my landlord, my church since I sing in a choir, getting the all important visa, packing, shopping for a new suitcase, and figure out if I can fly to see my best friend before hand. I'm determined to enjoy the rest of my summer and enjoy my life as it is at the moment. Well, I got to get ready for work. Love, NY Girl :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment