Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Inspiration of an New Yorker to find French Dreams

When I was growing up I watched Disney movies like Cinderella, Snow White, and The Lion King. Every one of those movies have like this happy ending sort of thing. For me, they had messages like if you can believe than it can happen or dreams do come true. What I have learned in reality that you must fight for your dreams and be inspired by people who believe in your dreams. Yes, life has it's ups and downs but it's worth it in the end. It worked out. She is allowing me to come a month later after all. There will be more sacrifices on my end but I'm finally doing something that I want to do for myself. For now I'm having to give up so much but it's worth it because on Tuesday, October 1st I'm leaving for Marseilles, France. I had to move the date to accommodate my job's needs. It's alright because it gives me two months to do everything I must do and gives my friends time to say goodbye. I'm also going to surprise my best friend and fly out of Chi-town international airport for France! She doesn't know anything yet so I'm surprising her. She is having a baby so this will be the first time I'll have seen her since I left college 6 years ago. This is my inspiration from an New Yorker to an French girl who says Disney was right because dreams do come true


No comments:

Post a Comment