Friday, July 12, 2013

Your moment has arrived...the contract

Hello! I hope you enjoy your day so far. Well the contract has come safely to my house from France to the United States. I'm not opening it until I finish my room. I have cleaned up my house but not my room. Why? I'm too tired that's why. I have an extremely short attention span. I can deal with kids because we are constantly changing activities. While it takes me three hours to clean my house. It wears me out to the fullest. Too much details, too long, and concentration for me...lol. I don't know how I deal with kids all day like I do.

Anyway, the letter is on my dresser away from me. I am here to deal with my thoughts before opening it. I'm realizing it is becoming reality that this is real and not a dream in my head. I feel like I'm staring at myself in a mirror hoping this is a dream but it's not. I feel calm. I feel hopeful. I do know that some of the people in my life will not be happy for me but we are just going to say...NEXT!!! I'm about me now. No, I'm not an selfish person but I know what happens if I don't do this. I will end up saying "What if". "What if I left for Marseille, France"? I just don't want to know "What If" anymore. I rather know what would life be in Marseille. I know I will be working but I also know it's worth it. I can do this...right? Well, I'll tell you more when I get the contract opened and I figured everything out. I will leave you with this..."Everything is possible to those who will just simply believe"



No comments:

Post a Comment