Saturday, July 20, 2013

Your moment has arrived part two

I'm spending this beautiful morning in my bed. It has been a crazy week with my new schedule. My summer schedule rocks! I have not had the time to send out my contract back to France yet. I need to send it back...asap (as soon as possible). I'm going to be playing catch up today by cleaning my house, signing my contract, getting my Au-pair book together and trying to rest. We have a kiddo in our house for the moment but that's OK. I have been upset with people lately because some people don't believe that I can do this. I believe I can do anything but finding someone who believes in my dreams has been hard. Yes, being on my own has it's ups and downs but I'm loving my Independent nature. My roommate has said I'm too Independent. Searching through my feelings has it's place in this blog because this journey is not all just exciting moments but having those moments of giving up. Making this decision to actually do this has been quite puzzling. Reading blogs of kids from Europe coming here to America is inspiring. I admire these girls to the fullest. There are some american Au pairs coming to Europe to discover life. I'm scared to the fullest. I just hope I'm going to be OK. I'm doing this! Sorry if this is all-over the place since it's one of my thinking moments. I'm going to miss my baby...J! (she is my sisters 3rd child) She is leaving for Texas today. I love my baby girl! Enjoy the rest of your summer love! I will love and miss you. However, telling you I'm leaving for France will the hardest moment of my life. I love you so much J!



No comments:

Post a Comment