Friday, November 15, 2013

Counting my blessings

I sit here on a sunny day thinking about the blessings that I have been granted. I'm sitting here thinking about all those people who walked me along this journey becoming a better person. It's has been a long year of disappointments into something greater...discoving myself. Listening music so early in the morning is a blessing. The fact that I can hear out of my only ear is a great thing. No, I function as an child myself but I am stronger than ever. Yes, I made a mistake of allowing people to hurt me and I lost my family as an result. I still need to heal but I'm worth it in the end. I want to travel the world, discover the world outside of the United States. Keep on swimming to lean towards your dreams and world that you seek to find. I'm blessed in so many ways that I'm going to enjoy it.
Love Miss New York Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment