Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend Part Two

For now, I'm just thankful for everything. I'm found my family but we are trying to see if we can find a way for me to stay for a year than three months in Spain. I have so many questions and so many hopeful answers. I know miss "J" is still trying to live her life over there. I'm hoping that she contacts me soon since I lost my phone like a smart girl always do. Lose her phone at a fun part of the holiday's. So a 30 dollar replacement...OH BOY!!! Somebody get me. I have to remember I lose everything from my keys to the kids' projects. I put things where they don't belong. I'm so upset about that one. I bet I'll find it as soon as I buy this new phone. My eyelash is coming off my eye...OH NO!!! I don't have the glue to put it back on. Thank Goodness for my roommate being here still hopefully I can get a hold of her before I leave. If not I'll have to take this off. I need to eat as well.

For the rest of this weekend I plan on doing the following, Have a meeting with my host family, shopping, go to work, Christmas shopping, love, and ice skating. Be proactive and pay my rent. Who hate paying rent...I do.  We are blessed for everything. Let's go!

Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment