Friday, November 22, 2013

My Life Lesson's at 27

Good Morning World! I'm thinking about my future and how I want something more than trying to survive everyday boring life. Life has to be more about work, church and repeat. Lately, most of these blogs have been about my future but I don't really talk about my present. My present evolves mostly of my job with these crazy kids, my home life with my roommate and my crazy second family and my friends. Yes my life is dedicated to the kids. I'm always thinking about them like a mother thinks of the kids. According to some people I don't have a life. No, I don't have a "man" in my life. For now, I don't want a relationship. I just want to grow as person and have a little fun. I have learned many lessons about myself and life this year.

This blog came at the time of my life when I was seeking something different. I wanted a diary thing that is public yet private. It's private because you don't know my real name. All you know is that I was born in New York hence the name NY Girl. However, I do live in Norfolk, Virginia. I don't really talk about my family but I do have a sister and her family built by marriage. As for me, since I'm an orphan at this point I have been brought up by so many people who have touched my life. I'm still dealing with the reality of not having a mother and father on this earth. Other than that I'm having to learn to live this life alone with help of course. Life and people will let you down but you must be willing to stand up and keep going. Even if you need help doing it...just do it. Fight for yourself. Put yourself first then everyone else. Yes, I'm being selfish right now but I helped raised children at a young age. I sacrificed my dreams because it will all I knew. Now, I know that they need to see a family member succeeding. Loving my lessons on life. Bye World :)

No comments:

Post a Comment