Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday: Payday madness

Lately, I have been too tired to deal with people. Is that really bad? My friend will call K is getting on my nerves. People don't understand that I work five days a week and Friday's are my only day off. Why don't people get it. Leave me the hell alone on Friday's. Sometimes I have to work six days a week. I can't help that I work at nights. I can't help that I'm on this get out of Virginia kick now. I'm tired of having to babysit grown people. I take care of 10-15 kids on a daily basics. So on Friday's do I feel like hanging out with you and having to deal with your mess...let's make that a big NO!!! Sorry people I do get frustrated when I got to get things done before I can "have my fun". I don't know about you but I'm not sitting here having a great time. I'm sitting here answering parent's emails. It will almost be a year of this looking for a family in March. Thank you for letting me let out my anger.

Yes I The song I'm in love with at the moment is "Dear No One" by Tori Kelly. This song has capture my heart. I can't help it. When the world is quiet is when I'm at my most peaceful listening to this song. I'm inspired to keep going no matter what. Other than music, we have our stove and our heat!!! Yay! You don't know what is like to have an beautiful apartment without heat. As for families, I'm starting over again. My family found someone else. I'm really sad but hopefully. Well, I got to go. I still have errands to run but next time more on the life of Miss NY Girl before the journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment