Friday, October 11, 2013

Au Pair Round Two

So, I hope you are having an good day. Today is my only off so I will be cleaning, running around and doing all the things I love doing on an Friday...NOT! My week has been bananas. I'm glad I have one more day of this mess than Sunday fun day as most people call it. For me I call it yay! A day for washing clothes...hahaha.

I'm so glad that I have been working so hard to get some of these things together for these kids. I have been getting the changes finally in my head. Sometimes I wish I didn't have my learning disability and hearing impairments but it's my life so I deal with it with a smile and an dance. Now, I need to get to the topic of this post. I have been talking to parents again. One Spanish family almost worked out but picked someone else in the end. One French family decided that I need to wait to get another letter. So I'm waiting on that one and mostly I have been contacted by Spanish families. There are not a lot of French families lately even though that is where I want to go for now. I have also contacted Italian families since I grew up on the island of Sicily, Italy as an child so going back to Italy would be wonderful for me as well. I hope this time that everything work out for me. I don't have an deadline but if I don't go to Europe before my 28th birthday in January then I'll just go there for my birthday week.

Lastly, I'm hoping the government get their acts together so that everyone can live an normal life again. Come on people get your acts together! Step your issues to the left and just do what you have to do already. You are pushing the American people off the American property because you stop doing your job. This is so wrong. I love history but how long is this going to last...47 days. I hope not. Well, I got to go and eat so that I can start my friday on style in the rains that we are getting here. I'm out! Miss NY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment