Friday, October 4, 2013

What life means to me and updates

Hello again. I can't believe that I have been able to write this twice in one week...yay! Is thinking about the future today on this beautiful Friday morning. I prepare to spend time with my beautiful girls this evening since my baby is at school. No, I don't have children but only the children I raised since I was 17 years old. I became responsible for a little girl and she kept calling me mommy ever since. Tomorrow is the Children's Festival and this is my only weekend off so I need to spend it with the girls who love me no matter what.

So far things have been really tiring since I have been getting tired of the job that I have now. I am still trying to deal with the disappointment with the family in France. After having this constant debate on when or if I want to try this again. I gave in with my heart for once and told myself YES! Yes for love, happiness, peace, and truth. This journey of becoming an Au pair is really hard because I don't know if everything will work out or not. I really want to do this because I am ready to do more than ever. I'm ready to move on. I think not only am I going to continue with this but succeed in this. I'm doing both Au pair World agency/website but also find a real agency. I don't understand why do you have agencies if you still have to pay for the flight for yourself. Yes, they help with the governmental things like Visas but still come on people. Right now with me not having 530 + 75 for all the fees I think it might ending up being sometime next year. I will be 28 next year and I'm hoping to be with a family by then.

I'm so ready to move on with my life. I want adventure and being able to travel. Yes, I have an bucket list for Europe. I want to go to the following places/countries...
Germany
France
Spain
Norway
Italy (Hello I was raised there)
Sweden
Austria (Marie Antoinette was born there)
I might even go to the smallest countries in Europe as well

So in the end I want to say life is all about growing, enjoying and exploring life. Everyone's life is different. Everyone goes through different things. Everyone has different dreams. My dreams will be different than yours and I am thankful that this journey that I have to take alone is mine because I don't want anyone trying to be, act or sound like me. I'm one of a kind and want to be treated as if I'm one of an kind. Peace, love and happiness.  N.Y. Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment