Thursday, October 17, 2013

Almost at the Dream

Hello! One day more until friday! You have no idea how excited I am to have a weekend again. I don't mind having a weekend. You know that. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well. I have been busy with my work as normal. Why is my computer being sooo slow this morning? I don't know but I am going to have my music computer...you hear me! My bad. The computer was being stupid on me again but my music is back. I need my music like I need my brownies baby...hahahaha.

As for the news of being an Au pair has changed again. I got some really good prospects and decsions that I have to make now. I will talk about the families who want me to come to there country. As of now I would need to leave in January or December because of the semester ending right when Christmas is coming. I would like to stay in the countries for at least 3 to 12 months. I hope to watch at least 1 to 4 kids at the most. I can handle this better. I want to learn the languaage as well. I want it to be an family enviroment. I can party like a rock star after I come from Europe. Those are my ideas of what I want my life to be like as an Au pair. Let's hope I can stick to it. The first country I will start will be Spain. I have two familes from Spain and a possible third one. The first family I will call "S" has two wonderful girls who I met on Skype. I would be coming to them in January and leave in July. That would be six months and I will speak mostly in English. The second family I will call "B" have three children 2 girls and one boy. I have the interiew with them this weekend. I will get to live with both of the families. The Third one I need to answer there email which I have not looked at as of yet. I will soon after I finish this post. So far the spainish families are wonderful and great. the "S" family has had an Aupair before. The next country is Italy. I was intoduced to Nutella here so my love for Italy is going to be great. I need to have the interview with them this Sunday as well.The family "Y" has three kids as welll and I will be living with the family. All these families so far wants me to come either the end of December or January and would like to stay a year. minus the "S" family. The final two families are from France. The "J" family wants me to come in December and I will live with the single mom. She is willing to teach me French as well. I will deal with one kid. I have an interview saturday so on Friday I will be busy taking care of my house things...go me. I will live in southern france but that's cool. The second family which I will call "L" actually lives in Paris and have two boys. Right now I don't have an interview yet but we will see. I have families to decide on don't I? I'm blessed to have an second opportunity. 

In the end of this, I am going to have to make an decision on the following things...my health, where I want to go, time, the kids, and the parents and my personaity. I won't be going no where unless things are right about it. I need to understand what is good or not. Blessings come to thoses who are willing to bless others each and every day. Well I got to finish what I started. Sorry this was so long but it's worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment