Friday, October 4, 2013

My favorite Music that I have been loving growing up and today

Well, I hope you are having an wonderful day. I wanted to post a thing about music since I love music. I'm on my bed listening to music at the moment. This is an collection of music that I have always rotating these days of both old and new songs. However I will some of the people and songs that I am loving these days.

Ariana Grande: "Almost is never enough", "Baby I"

Justin Timberlake: "Mirrors", "Suit and Tie"

Bruno Mars: "Treasure", "If I was your Man"

BO.B "So Good", ( In love with the song), Beautiful girls

Rihanna: "Diamonds", (There are so many songs of hers I love)

Drake: "Hold on, We are going home" (Let's just say I 'm fan...hahaha)

Katy Perry  "Roar" (Always loved her music. I hope to go to one of her concerts)

Danity Kane: "Damage", " Stay with me" (There are so many more songs that I loved)

Britney Spears: "Toxic", "Baby One More Time" (Back to my middle school days and beyond)

Christina A. "Beautiful" (My favorite song from her)

No comments:

Post a Comment