Saturday, December 14, 2013

Celebrations, Rain and Youtube Night!!!

After two weeks of not really having food, sometimes not eating at all, crying my heart out and doubting my future I'm happy to say that this part of my hardship is over. Let's celebrate! "Can't hold us" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis is starting my own club night, I'm not trying dressing in this rain...OH NO!!! Believe me, my celebration night will come because I'm willing to go crazy but I'll just do Club NYC. I can drink in my own house and pass out if I want without having to trying to get home...holla! I don't have to worry about drunk men but my crazy self will end up hurting myself anyway...lol. The joys of being me. Loving me is accepting me the way I am. As for the rain...I know we need you and all but can you please step to the left. I'm not down with you being here. However, I love the fact that you make the earth clean and beautiful so I need to not complain but enjoy the beauty of it. I need to learn how to just be in the moment in life. I hopefully will learn that in Spain. You Tube is my life outside of work now...lol. I'm done teaching art for the semester. I'm falling in love with You Tube. Since I don't have a boyfriend these days I have to fall in love with You tube. You tube is like the movies, playlist, history class and more. Yes, I know that You tube can't make my dinner or give me a bubble bath but it has given me more entertainment than anything else. That is why you don't see me in my living room that much. I just go in the kitchen to get the food for my room. That's really sad I know but I don't do too much of anything else. Well I am going back to my club night in my bed...hahahaha...loving the rest night in my own club.

"Forever in a dreamland means you never have to grow up or do you? " -me talking about dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment