Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Countdown Begains...6 Weeks away...Spain 2014!

As I ponder about life I realized I only have 6 weeks before my first international flight. Which means I only have that time to decorate the house for Christmas, New Years, wash clothes and get the money. Finally say goodbye to my friends and family. Saying Goodbye to my best friend is going to be so hard because she have always been only a phone call away. I also have to say goodbye to my friends since high school and my church family. Can I really say goodbye to everybody who loves me so much. My family doesn't know yet and will not know until it's time to go. I don't want to give a false warning like I did last time. I normally go to service on Sunday's but I took a break to answer my Skype thing. I talked to my host mom today. I got to see my room today, my home and everything. I even got to talk to little E and his sister was sleeping. He is one of the children who I will be watching. I'll be watching a little boy and a little girl. I'll be living in a house where I will have my own room with a bathroom in it. I never had a room like that.  I'm living with a swimming pool outside and inside...wow! I'll have an beautiful little home. We live near the mountains where we will go skiing. I am ready for the new experience now. I'm ready for more changes. I hope I will taste my last McDonalds, Subway, I hop and more. I'm going to miss this all. I'm really leaving...am I? I feel freedom...a New York girl finally is going to live a piece of my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment