Saturday, December 21, 2013

One Crazy Saturday: Let the holiday's begain...yay!!!

Hello World! I hope you guys are doing better today.At the moment I'm listening to "Better Today" by Neyo. I love Neyo's music so much. I first fell in love with his music as an 22 year old in college student and in love with one of my sweethearts. Wow I feel old. Today was crazy as I saw an early morning fight in all places McDonalds. It's too early to start an baby mama fight at 10:00am. Yo, I'm trying to eat my breakfast you stupid lady. I like to eat in peace not in war. I don't want to watch this go down either...thank you for waking me up though. I don't want spilled tea on my clothes. The bad part is that she spilled the tea on one of her daughters. Sadly, her three children watched this go down and got kicked out of their. Then she waited for her ex boyfriend to get out of McDonalds to start the fighting again. Lastly, called the police or popo (as they called it here) on her ex boyfriend. All of this hot mess just because you see your ex boyfriend with a new girl. This is too much for me. I got to talk to the new girlfriend on my way to work. She was so upset watching her boyfriend get rolled up on and being taken to jail right before Christmas. That's some ghetto mess that you only see on tv and brought into your front door on a Saturday morning. By the time I started to go to work and I only stayed for 30mins. Now you think I would be really upset by this. Really I'm not. I think that mistakes are made along the way. My phone is gone so I had no way of knowing that my boss was preventing me of coming so I took it as a lost but had an entertaining show this morning. Went to the mall, delivered some Christmas cards to my landlord and my family, I won't be home for most of the day on Christmas. I mostly spent Christmas' alone now. I will honor Jesus' birthday and deal with the final ceremony for the year...my brother's death anniversary.  Normally I do this before Christmas and I may do it on Monday to honor him. It's going to be too many children at my house and I'm tired of children and I'm ready for rest. I just didn't get a break at all this week so I'm so ready for a break and enjoy a little bit. I may or may not write anymore so Happy Holiday's to everybody and if you celebrate Christmas and I'll say Merry Christmas. Enjoy this time with your family and friends. Enjoy the life that you have. Be good and take care one another. Merry Christmas from NY Girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment