Thursday, December 5, 2013

My life is changing

Well, My world is changing every second. I will not have a job anymore after the 30th of December. I am terrified about the future knowing now I'm told that I won't be able to get a job here in Virginia. Yes, I made mistakes to where now I won't be able to get a job or not but I want more. I am not my mistakes and I'm not a failure. Yes, I have a Au pair position now in Spain. I'll be leaving between January 12th -15th. I'm glad this chapter of my life is ending because it was too much stress on my body. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to be a teacher so right now I need to find myself. I need to find out what I am going to do with my future. I'm blessed to still be alive today. I'm blessed to know that I'll have another opportunity is to change and grow. It's time to see what adventures I can get into now.  Knowing that change is coming is difficult but now knowing that you are not wanted makes me realized that it is time to go.
Love, Miss NY Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment