Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm sick...in bed on my day off

It sucks being sick and watching YouTube videos all day on and off. I'm even typing with one hand. I hope to be able eat actual food soon. I have not eaten since yesterday. I have been sleeping as well. However I'm a little sad because I won't be able to give in the annual z104 stuff the bus tonight. It's one of my favorite things to do on the holiday. I wish I was going to feel better but I rather not put myself in any danger. I need strength for tomorrow. I have to open up for work. I'm listening to Glee's version of "Oh Holy Night". It's one of my favorite Christmas song's. I love Glee's music. It's a cute show. Even though I don't really watch the t.v shows. I don't watch t.v these days. My computer as t.v shows. I even watch episodes on them but you do need to life outside of the computer.

 I'm excited about tomorrow since I'm going to have fun. I hope to be able to go my friends Christmas party tomorrow. With me losing my phone I have no way to get on my Facebook. I believe it's this weekend. I hope to be let off early. I got to go. I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment