Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Holidays...Almost for me

Tonight as I type this down it's almost Thursday morning so I have one more day. I got two busy weekends ahead and then it will be the Christmas holidays for me...yay. I'm ready for the kids to leave on break now. I love the kids but I'm ready to leave now. Sadly, I have not been able to really enjoy the holidays because of the work hours, the bus system and being sick. Being around children do allow yourself to get really sick at times. This weekend I will surprise my roommate this weekend with her gift from me which will be to put the Christmas decorations together. I'm so excited because I have been so blessed with everything that I have this year and want to show how much I appreciate her helping me so much this year. Since I won't be able to afford her an actual gift this will have to do. I have not been able to pay my rent since I got paid but had my paycheck put on hold. So I'm hoping I get two paychecks...yay. Now I can afford food again on Friday. I am hoping to also enjoy the little things for the holidays ahead like to go ice skating, and seeing the lights on Friday night. I hope to enjoy the new year celebrations as well.

Meanwhile I leave my job on December 30th 2013. Since I will be leaving on January 15th 2014....I plan on leaving for Spain. It will be 9 days before my 28th birthday.  I will have to leave on January 15th since I have to get my final paycheck before I leave the country. So I have to start telling everyone finally what's been going on with me. I hate goodbyes but I have to do this. I want to leave to start over and have an amazing life ahead. Got to go. It's late and I have not been sleeping lately because of HRT. I'll tell you about that on Friday night. Peace out world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment