Monday, December 23, 2013

My Hero: My Brother Eric

As the Christmas Holiday's come in and we celebrate our families being together. We also celebrate Jesus' Birthday. Some people don't celebrate his birthday but that's ok with me. As long as I celebrate his birthday in style I'm A-OK. That's why we are celebrating it on Christmas Eve with my church family.

For me, I get to celebrate his holiday alone due to my nieces and newfew's being away. All except one. Most of my family goes to see my brother in law's family. Since I have major issues with them I have learned to spend that time alone and drama free. I was supposed to spend this year with my friends family but couldn't do that sadly. I work the day after Christmas then I'm off again.

Also on this day I'll have to do the last ceremony of the year which is my brother's death anniversary. It's was actually around the 12th or during exam time but with my work schedule I couldn't so I'm doing on Christmas. I get to spend time with him and sing his favorite song which is Whitney Houston's "I'll always love you". He was the best brother I ever had. He loved me and was protective of me. I was his age when he died so it makes me sad. All I know is that he was sick and he just died. The only picture of him that I have is the one with me and him having fun. Who ever took that picture was crazy. So that's my weekend ahead. I'm so blessed and thankful for everything.
Happy Holiday's and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment