Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm over cleaning and packing already! Oh boy!

"Just throw it the bag girl" listening to Fabolous's song "Throw it in the bag" at 5 in the morning. I'm up before the sun yet I'm over cleaning...is that bad? "Just throw it in the bag because you make me better". I can't believe I just made an sentence with song tittles. This is so fun I think I'll make another sentence or maybe not. I hope your day is going well. Mine day was finally started packing. Yay! Organizing everything has been tiring. In two going on three years you get a lot of things. I'm cleaning out my room. Trying to figure out what to do. I only have today to finish things since tonight I'm having to spend time with my friend Krystal and her dad. On Saturday I got to go to the goodwill to drop off the books and clothes to them. Whatever I have not done will get done on Saturday as well. Sunday I have church and I may rest or clean the house. Meanwhile I need to wash clothes and things. I also need to spend time with my nieces and newfew. I need to say goodbye to them. I also need to get my hair done so too much to do in so much little time. I also have to pick up my final paycheck and get last min things then say goodbye. I'm not ready but I feel like saying help!!!! Don't someone want to finish organizing my things for me. What to do with all the things that I do with art? What do I do with the important information?  Well, got to get back to You tube before the day begins. 5 more days

"Anastasia will always have a home here so I'm not getting an new roommate. I'm sorry about that one. She is my sister and I love her so no one will take her place" -My roommate when asked if she was getting a new roommate..awww. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment