Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's almost time to say goodbye to Virginia

It's the last hour in my world. My world will change as soon as I get to the airport. I can't believe the day is here. It's wired since this has been my home for the past two years almost three. I can't believe that next Friday will be my 28th birthday. I have dreamed of leaving Virginia for so long and now it's here. I can't believe it. I'm so blessed to have this amazing opportunity. It's almost two am and in a couple of hours I need to be packed up and heading towards the airport. In an couple of hours I need to go to the dollar store for the last and final walk to the store. Soon I'll be in an strange land without knowing anyone really. I'll start a new life in an new world full of hope and promise. I'm blessed to the fullest. So goodbye Virginia and Hello to Spain. I can't wait to see you and to see what you have in store for me. I love you Va but I want something more. Loving the lessons that I have learned. I'm thankful for the heartbreak and pain. I'm thankful for having hope for the future. I'm thankful for it all. Goodbye Virginia Love...Goodbye. Love NY Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment