Monday, January 13, 2014

Is this the end for us?

Well, my room is almost empty as if I just moved in. hahaha. All I have to do is now wash these clothes and clean the room. Thank goodness for an dance party that started at 7:00 am. Hey, I have to get work done some how. Music is my go getter thing for me. Sometimes music even makes me cry but I have to let it speak to me in order to do that. Anyway, I'm excited about getting my hair done. I have not had braids in my hair in years. I'm going to get mini braids...I think. All I know is that I won't have to do my hair for three months. Yay me. It will take a while but it will be worth it. I'm also going to wash my clothes at the laundry mat since I have too many clothes and so little time. I will just get a ride down there. Hopefully HRT can help me with that one. I don't want my landlord to be up all night because of me having to do things at the last min. I have to visit my friends Malissa and Krystal. I have Krystal for dinner. I also have to have a Wednesday to remember. I plan on Wednesday getting my last paycheck, shopping, ice skating and skinny dip for desert before I say goodbye for good. I may stop by church a little early and just pay for dinner and pick it up. We shall see.

This may be my last post. I entered into this not knowing what I was getting into. I didn't even known what an Au pair was. You have seen the highs and lows into becoming an Au pair for me. As Americans we are so blessed and it will take us leaving the country to see how blessed we really are. I have learned about what I wanted for a change and more. I wanted something different for myself. Getting this job as an Au pair for me is really an blessing. I thought European families would be like American families as to what they want someone who has not only experience with children but have extreme high standards. I have met with many families who are sweet and just want what will be best for their children. I had this dream of just going to France and letting the other countries be my options but it worked out differently. I ended up going to Spain instead. What changed my mind? It was seeing how these families really were together. I have an feeling I'm going to love Spain. I just started on this journey of finding myself though family. Since I didn't grow up with the realities of what an family is I had to search for it though others when I already had that love and protection all along. I may continue this journey and let you witness it beyond it. We shall see.

"Your Journey are an extension of your dreams" Love the journey that you are in because it will lead you into greater wonders. Good Bless you guys. 
Love,
Anastasia aka NY Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment