Monday, January 6, 2014

Preparing to go: Packing and Cleaning Part one

It's 7:10am this morning. I wake up listening to music and thinking about the changes ahead. I'm realizing I'm not ready for anything. I'm starting to realized how real this actually becoming. If moving day was today I wouldn't be ready to go because nothing is done. It would be funny if I did leave today with nothing done. I know with me...Yes, everything takes me a while to do but it will get done...that's a promise. I have so much to do and only a week and 3 days to do it all.
List:
* I have to clean out my room.
    I need to throw out all the trash and start separate everything. I need to get the clothes I don't wear anymore into good will.

* I need to also take the Christmas decorations away.
    I'm thing about keeping the table things out though. I'm not ready for it to end. I'm really proud of myself of doing the Christmas decorations.

* I also have to wash clothes somehow.
    Right now we don't have our washing machine so I may have to wash my clothes at my friends house. Oh well.

* Meanwhile the house needs to get cleaned like I normally do.
    I need to help out my roommate with the cleaning of the house. It's not right for her to only do it.

* Preparing to say goodbye to family/friends.
    My sister doesn't know I'm leaving so I need to get on that asap. My friends are having an hard time with me leaving. My best friend is worried as normal.

* Get last min. things like an suitcase, clothes, and girl stuff that I would normally need.

This time next week I'll only have 3 days before I leave. Wow time is moving so I need to get moving...asap. Like I said. I'm not ready but I need to enjoy each and every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment