Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Begainning's, Birthdays and hope: Happy New Year 2014!!!

It's here. January 2014! It's a month of new beginning's, hope, and happiness month. No, there are no major holidays in January now. It will be the season of birthday's in my family. My baby nieces is on the 4th of January, My sister is on the 18th of January, My birthday is on the 24th and my oldest niece is on the 30th of January. I also have extended families birthday in January as well. It's too many birthday's this month for me. However, I'm hopeful about the future now. I'm glad that 2013 is over. This means I get to now focus on me and my happiness. Don't get me wrong, I love helping people because I'm a giver by nature. I don't know anything else but to give of myself. I was raised that you give of yourself then you will be given back blessings that you will never understand why you got it. So I start this year smiling because there is no way but to go up this year.

Last night was fun. New Year's Eve was so much fun. We (me, my roommate and her sister) was supposed to go out to a club but that wasn't meant to be so we celebrated at IHOP!!!! I have been wanting IHOP so badly for a while and needed it to come true for me. I got to really enjoy spending time with my roommate and her sister because time is short now. I got to wear my short dress and black heels. I don't' get to dress up like that often but sometimes you need to get dressed up and go crazy. I hope you have an wonderful new year. I wish nothing but for the best for you. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment