Monday, January 6, 2014

Preparing to go: Family and Friends Part Two

Why did I do an part two. Well, I wonder how people tell their family.."Yo! I'm leaving for a different country so forget you". No, that's not really my response but I'm trying to be funny on that one. As for my friends they know what's going on. They know I'm leaving for Spain but they don't know actually what I'll be doing. I am rather an secretive woman who don't tell too many details but only the basic's. Only certain people have that right to get the details of it all. A lot of people worry about my safety in a whole new country. They think I'll get kidnaped or worst. I can understand why they would worry with my major issues. I get lost really easily. I lose the things that belong to me anyway and host of other issues that comes with having two disabilities that affects your life. Thankfully, I have people who believes in my dream of going to Europe. I just can't believe I did it. I can't believe that I actually found an family to take me in and show me what life actually can be like. I'm glad I spend all that time with Krystal's family over this past year. So I kind of understand the basic's of an family. Well gotta peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment